I was nominated to participate in the Sunshine Blogger Award!
I’m so thankful itsgoodtobecrazysometimes, thought of me in her nominations. She gave me some really great questions, and it was fun to write out my replies. Check out her blog. 🙂
So the rules
- Thank the person/people who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from your nominators.
- Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions.
- This is to spread the love and I’m doing these awards so that we’ll meet interesting bloggers.
These are the questions I was asked:
- What was the last photo you took?
I don’t remember the last photo I took. I’m always taking pictures. But, the last picture I edited, was from a walk I took with my son.
- What question do you hate to answer?
I am so indecisive when it comes to deciding on where to eat, so I typically hate to be asked that question. Ha! 🙂
- Where were you 3 hours ago?
The grocery store. Blah!! I was picking up things to make salad (because I can eat a good salad 3-4 times a week); and snacks, for Paxton’s lunch throughout the school week. Ohhh! And 50% off Halloween candy, I grabbed a big bag of Airheads.
- What did you do for your latest birthday?
For the first time in ten years, I’ve spent it with a boyfriend! That was such a treat! I also got to see some friends from my old stomping grounds, and a visit with them was great! I had kept company with my cousins, whom I absolutely adore. Overall it was a fantastic birthday; and, I can’t think back to when I had such a great celebration. ❤
I had this exact painting in my childhood home.
It’s true. Jesus is my hero. Not only did Jesus give his life for me; but, he also gave a great example on how to lead my life.
- What is the weirdest thing about you and are you proud of it?
I’m not sure if I’m proud of it or not; lol but, I am double-jointed.
The joint hypermobility syndrome is a condition that features joints that easily move beyond the normal range expected for a particular joint. It affects 20% of the population. Studies have proven that link anxiety with hypermobility syndrome. That could explain some reasoning for my anxiety?..
It’s weird enough about me because people often notice it. Say, I’m pointing towards something; they’ll see my finger curve, instead of pointing straight. That is usually intriguing to most people and they want to see more. They’re borderline creeped out to see my flexibility.
- Do you believe honesty is the best policy?
95% of the time, I believe honesty is the best policy. I try and keep it real with everyone. Plus, I’m a horrible liar. My face and voice become so awkward that I end up spilling out the truth. When I feel it best, I do the “need to know basis” route.
- Is there anything purple near you and if so what is it?
My nail polish. It’s probably more on the magenta side, but that can easily fall into the purple category. 🙂
- If you joined the circus what would your act be?
The Double-Jointed Jessika Act.
- What would your ideal holiday be?
Thanksgiving will be the first holiday I spend with my boyfriend.
For Christmas, I’d love to do the things that couples do. I look forward to decorating our spot, and making our place have that “holiday vibe.” I’d love to go driving to see the Christmas lights. It’ll be special to send and receive cards. Making plans to spend time with family for the holidays.
I’ve been without celebrating with a lover for too long; so what might be normal for some people, that to me is ideal.
- Why do you think the dish ran away with the spoon (hey diddle diddle nursery rhyme)
Because the dish knew it was meant to be with the spoon. ❤
My 11 questions, should the nominees decide to participate, are the following:
- Coffee or Tea?
- What t.v. show(s) do you binge on?
- If you could travel anywhere right now, where would you go?
- Do you collect anything?
- The Rolling Stones or The Beatles?
- What was the last movie you seen in theaters?
- If you received a gift you didn’t much like, would you re-gift it for someone else?
- What is something you do for yourself that makes you feel good?
- What is one of your guilty pleasures?
- Have you accomplished anything on your “bucket list”?
- If there was a zombie apocalypse, where would you think is the best place to be?
I nominate the following:
- Creative Crafts DIY
- Me, Myself and Everything Else
- biscuit’s space
- life and times of a twentysomething
- Rainy Day Reflections
- musings of a frequent flying scientist
- This Heart